Dreaded Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dreaded Lounge

A community we're everyone can chat, talk with friends, tell about yourself and even more!

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 90 on Fri Apr 16, 2021 4:10 pm
Poll
Latest topics
» Hi everyone
Did anybody play a game from the GTA series??  EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 3:56 am by Phil

» I'll make YOU a signature.
Did anybody play a game from the GTA series??  EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 3:44 am by Phil

» Favorite Songs!
Did anybody play a game from the GTA series??  EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 3:50 am by Phil

» Did anybody play a game from the GTA series??
Did anybody play a game from the GTA series??  EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 3:48 am by Phil

» My problem is that...
Did anybody play a game from the GTA series??  EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 10:08 pm by Lintire

» Hit Bob with anything
Did anybody play a game from the GTA series??  EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 9:36 pm by Lintire

» Do you like Anime?
Did anybody play a game from the GTA series??  EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 9:36 pm by Lintire

» Borderlands
Did anybody play a game from the GTA series??  EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 6:15 pm by Phil

» whats your favourite sport? and whats the one you hate the most?
Did anybody play a game from the GTA series??  EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 5:34 pm by vinster132

You are not connected. Please login or register

Did anybody play a game from the GTA series??

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Phil

Phil
Advanced Member

i played
gta : San Andreas
gta: 3
gta: vice city

i am going to buy lcs and vcs .. and maybe get gta4

my favourite game is San Andreas !!
my favourite charecters is Carl Johnson and Frank Tenpenny ..

YAAAAAAAAAAY!!

John

John
Manager

You need to buy GTA IV, it rocks, my socks Thumbs Up

https://dlounge.forumotion.com

Lintire

Lintire

Read Dead Redemption is apparently GTA with revolvers. Should play that one.

Otherwise, played them. Many an hour was enaged in a destruction derby.

http://z14.invisionfree.com/halozero

Phil

Phil
Advanced Member

oh yeah i saw red dead redemption ... IT IS AMAZING!!
i mean Gta IV from what ive seen didnt Add much to the game and took away even more!! they got rid of plaaaanes!! and bycicles!! And the ability to buy houses ... and Many many many weapons ... and the tank .... and the ammunition capacity was lowered ... and ... woah if i keep going you would need a week to finish reading ! LOL

Lintire

Lintire

They exchanged their traditional sandbox gameplay for a more plot-driven motives. Lowering the ability to have a nice, good destruction derby was a bit over-the-top, though.

Next, all they need is destructible terrain.

http://z14.invisionfree.com/halozero

Phil

Phil
Advanced Member

yeah that would be cool .. just get a military jet ... then launch all your missiles at a few buildings and blow the crap out of them !! LOL

and isnt it on GTA IV even the military helicopter has ammunition .... BOOOOO

but if they made cars had fuel ... well if they do that they will ruin the whole game ....

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum